8.3.13

On Walking





"
I walked across the city today. You know, sometimes when you’re on a mission you don’t really take into account distance, fatigue or the salt on the side walk that has some unaccounted for vendetta against your new leather shoes. Sometimes the mission is so great that you listen to lord of the rings as you bounce along the sidewalk to make everything seem epic because..well, it IS epic. I know we’ve been tricked before but today felt like the first real spring day. It seems as though it’s been ages since I’ve seen the sun but it shone down on me like it had never left my side- like I had just dozed off for an incomprehensible amount of time and when I came to the sun was just there- loyal , as always...
"

1 comment:

  1. You have such an eloquentt voice. I love reading these longer posts. :)

    ReplyDelete