16.3.12

The Roaring 20s



My wardrobe is so boring these days and it's really putting a damper on my mood. Instead of being as productive as I should have been, I spent most of the day looking for "inspiration" that will inventively drain my bank account.
I've been avoiding the patriotic trend for far too long. I can't help but fall in in love with these grey denim pants.I was never a boy for stars and stripes but I'm slowly inviting pattern into my aesthetic. 
I'm always falling in and out of love with the AAA collection at TOP MAN. This collared, semi transparent animal print shirt is definitely on my winning list- too bad it's from an older collection. It would have made for a fantastic summer look. As I embrace the warm weather, I keep on thinking about embracing the graphic Tee once again. This time around, I'll ditch the super heroes and the Hawaiian flowers. This Raw Power Nose Ring Tee fills my daily dose of post teenage angst.
Last but not least,  this gunmetal cage finger brace basically sums up all I've ever wanted in a piece of jewelry. Chrishabana, you will forever have my heart! As I type this, I realize the connotations of certain words but,  N.b. I mean it when I say that this ring is such an elegant design solution! But what do I know? I'm just a boring 20 something year old writing a boring blog entry on a boring Friday afternoon.

Portrait by Michelle Chan

1 comment:

  1. You've got a great style!
    www.darkwingscity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete