21.12.11

In Process







I finally finished this semester on Monday. I was up all night on Sunday working away like little elf in the studio. The topic was PROCESS: how it aids us and its relevance both inside and outside of the design community.  We filmed our peers and faculty within my design school to find answers to these questions in hopes a making a short documentary next semester.

After having time to let my thoughts gain some clarity, a few ideas on my own personal process have begun to resonate. It's the second consecutive semester where I'm quite happy with the work that I have produced. I feel quite confident in my ability to provide creative design solutions both two dimensionally and three dimensionally . I  never really thought of this until now but.... 
 "I think I could be a great designer. There, I said it. Sue me" Here are a few pages from the book I designed and  submitted in collaboration with Rabab Ali "These follies of Mine"  and Jacqueline Kay "BLAHg". Both of their blogs are worth checking out if you haven't already done so.

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this- I had forgotten about it
    I love your stuff up here :) Hope all is well miss you tons xx

    ReplyDelete